Friday, August 10, 2007

INTRODUCING ALEXANDER!



"O fortunate youth, to have found Homer as the herald of your glory!"
Alexander the Great (spoken at Achilles' tomb) from Cicero Pro Archia 24

Here he is. The man of my dreams. Alexander.
I'm spending lots of time in his world these days and thought I should give him a bit more publicity. (And now I've finally figured out how to blog these photos from picassa too!)

It's the weekend again and so far this week has been a bit cloudy, cool, sometimes rainy and a little bit sunny later in the day. Which has made it easier for me to stay stuck to my computer. So progress continues on Shadow of the Lion and I will soon post a few more fragments of the text.

"When Perdikkas asked him at what times he
wished divine honours paid to him, he answered that
he wished it done when they themselves were happy.
These were the last words of the King."
Quintus Curtius




Posted by Picasa

No comments: